We started this blog on 26th October 2011 when I was still a kitten. A few days later it was Halloween and Mum posted this photo below trying to look like a vampire kitty.
Here is my Sunday Selfie.
|Sunday Selfie on the bed|
And to get us in the Halloween mood here is a funny but maybe not so scary selfie of me and Mum.
You can see my scary Halloween art on yesterday's post.
1. My main concern right now is ______________________.
2. I plan to _____________________for Halloween this year.
3. If I saw a ghost, I would _________.
4. This time of year, _________ is a personal tradition of mine
1. My main concern right now is getting a nap. Athena woke me up early and I haven't been sleeping well lately so I really need an afternoon nap.
2. I plan to do nothing for Halloween this year. Same as every year. I don't celebrate it, even though I like all the arty side of it.
3. If I saw a ghost, I would freak out depending on what type of ghost it would be. If it was a friendly ghost I would try and talk to it.
4. This time of year, drinking hot chocolate is a personal tradition of mine
1. My main concern right now is getting Mum to give me some chicken.
2. I plan to do nothing for Halloween this year. Like Mum. I'll probably be napping and I hope the Trick or Treaters don't wake me up ringing the doorbell.
3. If I saw a ghost, I would just stare at it as I always do.
4. This time of year, napping more on Mum is a personal tradition of mine.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out our Amazon Store for lots of Christmas gift ideas!
Also, check out my black and white throw pillow on my Redbubble store!
Lots of gift ideas for my fans and all cat lovers there to choose from 😻
We are also joining The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
|Always shop cruelty-free|