Happy Sunday 😻
Enjoying my Easy Sunday on my furry blanket on the bed. The blanket is not made of fur - Mum is an animal rights activist and vegan so of course, she wouldn't allow it. It's a furry blanket because just look at how it's covered in my own beautiful fur. Mum brushes the fur from the blanket every day and also grooms me every day but at this time of year my fur falls out a lot. Mum's own hair falls out too.
Mum forgot that it was National Animal Rights Day today. Her head as you know has been all over the place lately. However, every day should be for the animals, shouldn't it? Especially for us felines.
Adopt Don't Shop
Fur has no place in today's world
National Animal Rights Day
Established by the non-profit Our Planet. Theirs Too. in 2011, The National Animal Rights Day (NARD) is an annual day observed in a growing number of countries around the world, on the first Sunday in June, for the purpose of giving a voice to all animals and raising awareness for their rights. It's "Memorial Day" and "Independence Day" for the animals, combined.On this day, special NARD events are held in major cities around the world, to Commemorate the billions of animals who die every year by human hands, Educate the public about the cruelty-free, plant-based alternatives, and Celebrate the progress that is being made towards ending the suffering of animals. This Day will continue to be observed until all animals are free from enslavement and their rights are established and protected by law.
We are joining the Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop, hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. ___________________ creep me out.
2. I could use a refresher class in __________________.
3. Life would be much simpler if _________.
4. I would like to _________, but first I have to _________.
1. Insects, especially spiders, creep me out.
2. I could use a refresher class in driving. Because of my anxiety, I haven't driven anywhere in years.
3. Life would be much simpler if people weren't so bloody selfish.
4. I would like to do a lot of things, but first I have to sort myself out.
1. The carrier creeps me out.
2. I could use a refresher class in nothing really.
3. Life would be much simpler if humans weren't cruel.
4. I would like to be on the cover of a magazine, but first I have to be famous. I am on the cover of two of Mum's books though, so that's much better, isn't it?