Happy Sunday 😻
1. I wouldn’t mind if __________________.
2. I want to _________ my ____________________.
3. Others come to me when they need _________.
4. _________ is a memory that I regularly think about.
1. I wouldn’t mind if I never have to shake hands with anyone again. I've always been a bit of a germ phobe and never liked shaking hands but even if Covid does disappear I'd rather not (unless it's someone very close to me). I think the Namaste is a nice, safe and respectful form of greeting.
2. I want to get my books that I self-published a few years back to earn me some money. Not happening.
3. Others come to me when they need advice and I'm a good listener but lately, I am too overwhelmed by my own mental health issues to be of help to anyone. I just want to hide in my room with Athena.
4. Adopting Athena is a memory that I regularly think about.
1. I wouldn’t mind if Mum slept all day like me. She'd need to get up to feed me of course, and groom me, and cuddle me, and play with me, and...
2. I want to get my catio to grow bigger. It's small but I know it was all that Mum could afford.
3. Others come to me when they need to feel good. Being a cat, some people really like to pet me.
4. Getting adopted is a memory that I regularly think about.
Joining The Cat On My Head for
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.