Pinhole Day Selfie
Today it's Pinhole Camera Day so Mum decided to add the pinhole effect from BeFunky to this photo of me out in the catio.
It's also Pet Parent Day. This photo of me and Mum doesn't have the pinhole effect. After Mum converted it to black and white she added an Instant Polaroid frame.
1. _________________is a non-cat related blog I follow.
2. My favorite place to shop online for __________________ is __________________.
3. _________ has been keeping me busy lately.
4. If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self _________.
1. Animal Rights, Vegan, and Photography blogs are non-cat related blogs I follow. Though to be honest, I don't read many blogs these days (apart from pet blogs). I haven't got the time.
2. My favorite place to shop online for almost everything is Amazon.
3. The garden has been keeping me busy lately.
4. If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self to have a backup plan because dreams don't come true for everyone.
1. The blogs my mum follows are the blogs I follow.
2. My favorite place to shop online for tasty food is Zooplus. (affiliated)
3. Bird watching has been keeping me busy lately.
4. If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self not to worry because you are going to be adopted by the best human mum ever.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Check out our Amazon store for our recommendations!
Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and
Joining The Cat On My Head for
Beautiful selfie. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I know your mum can make her dreams come true, she is very talented. And Athena, you are right, you were adopted by the best human , you are blessed. XO
The picture of you and your Mum is beautiful! Happy Sunday!
Love the pinhole effect. Too bad BeFunky is a paid app. Good answers. TW buys a lot on Amazon to take advantage of Pop's Prime subscription but lately it's getting so expensive.
The pinhole effect looks lovely.
Pet Parent Day? That's actually a holiday? Aww hekk! I didn't get my mom or dadders a present. Hmmm. Maybe I'll surprise them by actually behaving tonight. Pffft! Naw. Not gonna happen.
That really is pretty sweet Athena! Those were good answers too. I hope you both have a fabulous week!
Isn't every day pet Parent day, because we have the cats we love close to our hearts.
It is ALWAYS good to see you sweet friend.
I remember making and using pin hole cameras at art school. I was not aware there was a filter that replicated it until I saw your post yesterday Athena,. Thank You. I Love your photos today and I love both of your fill ins! We hope you two have a marvellously Happy Week!
Happy Sunday, Athena. What a pretty affect on your photo.
That pinhole effect is really great. It totally looks like, well, a pinhole camera photo! :)
Happy Pet Parent Day to Mum Marie!
Hello gorgeous, Athena! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I know what you mean with #1. I used to read and follow a lot of blogs other than pet blogs, but with only so much time in a day, it really does get difficult to read them all, no matter how much you enjoy them. I often fall very, very behind even on our friends' pet blogs, and I feel terrible about that. Purrs!
We love seeing you and your Mum together, Athena.
Post a Comment