Happy Sunday 😻
Time for the fill-ins. Ellen from 15andmeowing came up with the first two sentences and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. I look forward to ____________________________ every spring.
2. The highlight of my week was __________________.
3. I think _________ is the word that best describes me. 4. Nothing melts my heart like _________.
1. I look forward to doing a little gardening every spring. However this year I need to hire a gardener as the hedges and shrubs to the side of our property have become difficult to handle. Once they are trimmed back to a manageable height I will be trimming them myself.
2. The highlight of my week was snuggling with Athena and catching up on some sleep.
3. I think sensitive is the word that best describes me.
4. Nothing melts my heart like a cat.
1. I look forward to watching a lot of the birdies every spring and getting the chance to hang out for some fresh air in my catio. I don't like going out there during the cold months.
2. The highlight of my week was snuggling with Mum and also the treats Mum gives me.
3. I think beautiful is the word that best describes me.
4. Nothing melts my heart like the love Mum showers me with every day.
Joining The Cat On My Head for
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.
Buy your Athena Zipper Pouch here
MAKE 2021 CRUELTY-FREE
ONLY BUY LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED PRODUCTS
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.