Happy Feline Friday😻
The above photo was taken back in 2014. I was sitting on the dining table at our old house in London and behind me is the back garden view from the patio door. I don't know what I was looking at but I may only just be posing! 😻
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two and co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. Years ago,I had a ____________________.
2. I used to want a _____________, but now I don’t.
3. I have just recently become interested in _________.
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without _________.
1. Years ago, I had a record player, cassette player and VCR. I am THAT old.
2. I used to want a Georgian house in the country but now I don’t. A small cottage would do me.
3. I have just recently become interested in animal law. Due to my animal activism, I want to learn everything there is to know about how I can help change the world for animals.
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without adopting my beautiful Athena and having this huge love for animals.
1. Years ago, I had a harness that Mum used to make me wear to take me for walks in the garden. That soon stopped when I slipped away and went chasing after the bully tabby tom.
2. I used to want a ride on my mum's back, but now I don’t.
3. I have just recently become interested in sleeping near the radiator a lot. It's so cold here lately!
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without my mum adopting me. I also have to thank Wood Green, The Animals Charity as it was them that rescued me when I was a little kitten dumped in someone's garden.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER