Happy Feline Friday😻
The above photo was taken back in 2014. I was sitting on the dining table at our old house in London and behind me is the back garden view from the patio door. I don't know what I was looking at but I may only just be posing! 😻
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two and co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. Years ago,I had a ____________________.
2. I used to want a _____________, but now I don’t.
3. I have just recently become interested in _________.
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without _________.
1. Years ago, I had a record player, cassette player and VCR. I am THAT old.
2. I used to want a Georgian house in the country but now I don’t. A small cottage would do me.
3. I have just recently become interested in animal law. Due to my animal activism, I want to learn everything there is to know about how I can help change the world for animals.
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without adopting my beautiful Athena and having this huge love for animals.
1. Years ago, I had a harness that Mum used to make me wear to take me for walks in the garden. That soon stopped when I slipped away and went chasing after the bully tabby tom.
2. I used to want a ride on my mum's back, but now I don’t.
3. I have just recently become interested in sleeping near the radiator a lot. It's so cold here lately!
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without my mum adopting me. I also have to thank Wood Green, The Animals Charity as it was them that rescued me when I was a little kitten dumped in someone's garden.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER
That's such a pretty photo! We enjoyed your answers. Hey, the Dad said to tell you when he was a young one they had a Victrola in the house, whatever that is.
That is a lovely photo, Athena. My human HAS a Victrola! She decided one day that she wanted one, scoured the ads and found it. It even came with records and a few needles.
Brian - Mum says they didn't have a Victrola but the first record player she remembers and one she played all her Dad's Elvis records on as a child was a 1960s English record player cabinet. She wishes her parents never got rid of it because obviously, it's an antique now and probably worth a lot!
That is a lovely photo, Athena.
I had a Phillips tape recorder with the full size spools which my mother bought for my 12th birthday. Sunday nights I would go to my bedroom and tape the Top 20 from my transistor. The sound quality was terrible and picked up every other sound like my brother thumping up the stairs. When the tape frayed I would mend it with Sellotape.
You are most beautiful Athena and a great poser too. It's the purrfect photograph.
I love both your fill-ins and I love how much you love each other.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
Yet another gorgeous photo of Athena! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I also think a cottage would be a lovely home. And animal law and animal activism is a wonderful thing to pursue. Helping the world be a better place for animals is so important. Athena, you used to ride on your mum's back? My parents have a cat who likes to ride on my back. The other day he fell asleep up there and I walked around their house with him on my back for 30 minutes or so. My back didn't feel great after that, but he sure enjoyed it. Purrs!
Excellent flashback photo Athena. You have not aged at all. Our Mom wishes she could say the same. We love you and your Mum's fill-ins. Your #4s ROCK! You guys are AWESOME! Have a marvellous day!
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. I had all those things too and I recall my folks had an 8 track player too. :) A small cottage is a good size and easy to care for. Have a nice weekend. XO
Happy V-Day Athen. TW used to have all those ways to play recorded music. She just recently found her walkman. MOL. Excellent fill-ins Athena.
Post a Comment