Here's a flashback photo to July 2017. We were still at our old house in depressing North London and were in the middle of trying to sell it.
It took a long time and we were all under so much stress, Mum especially, but I'm glad we finally found a new home in this happier, quieter Essex town in May 2018
Ellen from 15andmeowing came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. I never thought I would say this, but ______________________________.
2. I can’t believe ________________ is _______________________.
3. _________ is how I deal with stress.
4. 4. Now is the perfect time to _________
1. I never thought I would say this, but I'm so fed up with this rain. We've had rain almost every day for months here and though today and tomorrow will be dry, more rain is forecast for next week. I need to sort our garden out before winter sets in.
2. I can’t believe how cruel and stupid is much of the human race.
3. Eating, sleeping, snuggling with Athena, listening to music, a bit of yoga, is how I deal with stress.
4. Now is the perfect time to have some hot chocolate to drink. It's a cold autumn morning here in England.
1. I never thought I would say this, but I feel sorry for the kids having to go to school during this second lockdown. I like kids really, as long as they ain't noisy and don't pull my tail!
2. I can’t believe how brainwashed the human race is.
3. Eating and napping with Mum is how I deal with stress.
4. Now is the perfect time to eat some treats. Breakfast was ages ago!
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER