Happy Feline Friday!
We are having a flashback to 2013. Mum loves my fluffy golden belly and cute pawsies.
And here is an arty version made with BeFunkyCaturday Art Blog Hop. Share your pet art - mainly enhancing your pet photos with filters and effects but feel free to enter your own animal art if you're an artist!
FRIENDLY FILL-INS with Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing
1.___________________________ was a very good year.
2. Whenever I _____________________, I ___________________________________________________.
3. I look forward to _________ this time of year.
4. _________ creeps me out.
MARIE1.2011 was a very good year because I adopted Athena.
2. Whenever I have to go out, I get very nervous. More so now with scary Covid everywhere.
3. I look forward to the most beautiful scenes of nature this time of year. And I love the cooler, fresher air and being able to wear proper cosy clothes. I'm more comfortable with wintery outfits and I love wearing hats and scarves. It's just such an inspiring time of year.
4. Creepy-crawlies creep me out, especially spiders.
ATHENA1.2011 was a very good year. It started off badly because I was abandoned after being born in the spring but then I got rescued by Wood Green, The Animals Shelter and that's where Mum soon adopted me!
2. Whenever I want feeding, I give Mum that look!
3. I look forward to snuggling with Mum at this time of year. I especially love using her leg as a pillow in bed.
4. Being left alone at home creeps me out.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER
But they test on cats and dogs too
Bear's almost always overgroomed his belly - so I almost forgot what a full-furred tabby belly looks like! But he's just like you, Athena ... it creeps him out to be left home alone (now that we have Ellie, I don't think it bothers him as much - but me not being here still gets to him).
That is a lovely furry tum and crossed paws, Athena.
Aww, love the artified version!
Athena, your artified image would make a great jigsaw puzzle for us online...just sayin'...
I'm sorry if there are two comments from me, because I had a technological issue in the middle of typing my first comment. Thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! 2011 was a wonderful year, because you two found each other. What a wonderful happily ever after. Purrs!
Your golden furs sure glow sweet Athena. I enjoyed your answers too, but we don't like being creeped out either.
You're so wonderful, Goddess Athena.
Love both your fill-ins.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
Eastside Cats - Just for you 😻
Will post it on tomorrow's Caturday Art post too.
What a sweet flashback photo, Athena.
That artwork really showcases your Jungle Furs Athena !
Your tummy is yummy!
Beautiful photo and art. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. I am glad you got adopted quickly and to such a wonderful mum. I hate leaving the house too. Have a nice weekend. XO
Post a Comment