Happy Feline Friday!
Mum's late posting today. Computer issues and life issues. Who'd want to be human, eh?
Here's a Flashback Friday pic to Summer 2019.
And now for Friendly Fill-Ins.
1. I have zero interest in ___________________.
2. Note to self: ___________________.
3. _________ is my favorite treat.
4. If I were living in a horror film, I would _________.
1. I have zero interest in sports. I have never been sporty and I don't really care.
2. Note to self: count to ten before losing it. Yeah, I have a bad temper, brought on by my anxiety and depression.
3. Chocolate is my favorite treat. It used to be white wine but I can't drink anymore.
4. If I were living in a horror film, I would be in Dracula (Bram Stoker's Dracula movie with Gary Oldman.) I'd probably play Mina Harker opposite Keanu Reeves' Jonathan Harker. I had a crush on him back then, I also liked Interview With The Vampire. Brad Pitt looked gorgeous in it. Another 90s crush. Great movies of the early 90s and both inspired me to write my own vampire novels.
1. I have zero interest in dieting. Mum is worried that I eat too much and I'm piling on weight. She is worried about herself getting larger too.
2. Note to self: don't listen to Mum.
3.Smilla Toothies is my favorite treat (affiliate link)
4. If I were living in a horror film, I would be an evil kitty that scared all the kitties off my road. Or I would be a big giant kitty scaring all the evil humans who hurt animals.
Join us tomorrow for the Caturday Art Blog Hop. Share your pet art - mainly enhancing your pet photos with filters and effects but feel free to enter your own animal art if you're an artist!
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store