SAVE THE DATE FOR REMEMBER ME THURSDAY:
Thursday, September 24, 2020
From the REMEMBER ME
LIGHT UP THE WORLD FOR ORPHAN PETS
Changing just one mind can save a life. Share this to help others #SeeTheLight about pet adoption on #RememberMeThursday.
On September 24, 2020, let’s get the entire world talking about pet adoption. Tweet, tag, post and share the beauty and life-saving significance of pet adoption on social media. Let’s honor the 1+ million orphan pets who ran out of time and help #SeeTheLight for the rescues that we can still help.
Let’s take social media by storm for orphan pets!
Unite with pet-lovers around the world on Thursday, September 24, 2020, to shine a light on orphan pets waiting in shelters and rescues for forever homes.
Although our festivities will take place in a primarily virtual setting this year, there are still plenty of ways for you to get involved:
- Encourage your followers to enter this year’s #RememberMeThursday Contest.
- Encourage followers to join the movement and subscribe to our mailing list.
- Plan your own virtual candle lighting event to hold online on either Zoom, Facebook Live or Instagram Live!
- Save the date in your content calendar with our social media graphics!
- Pencil the International Virtual Candle Lighting Ceremony into your calendar, set for September 24 at 9:00 AM PST, details to follow soon!
Athena and Marie are raising awareness and donations with our ADOPT DON'T SHOP design available only from our Redbubble store. ALL proceeds will be donated to Wood Green, The Animals Charity and The Greek Cat Welfare Society.
We are joining Dash Kitten, Bionic Basil and Barking From The Bayou
We sure will be purrticipting, tis a very important event!
Oh yes, we are in too!
Hopefully my t-shirt will arrive in time!
(I ordered it in heather grey)
I'm in, but you already knew that.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the Goddess. ♥
This is such an important day! I hope this inspires lots of adoptions!
It's on my calendar!
Thanks for reminding us about this super important event, Athena and Mum Marie!
Post a Comment