Happy Whiskers Wednesday!
SAVE THE DATE FOR REMEMBER ME THURSDAY:
Thursday, September 24, 2020
From the REMEMBER ME
LIGHT UP THE WORLD FOR ORPHAN PETS
Changing just one mind can save a life. Share this to help others #SeeTheLight about pet adoption on #RememberMeThursday.
On September 24, 2020, let’s get the entire world talking about pet adoption. Tweet, tag, post and share the beauty and life-saving significance of pet adoption on social media. Let’s honor the 1+ million orphan pets who ran out of time and help #SeeTheLight for the rescues that we can still help.
Let’s take social media by storm for orphan pets!
Unite with pet-lovers around the world on Thursday, September 24, 2020, to shine a light on orphan pets waiting in shelters and rescues for forever homes.
Although our festivities will take place in a primarily virtual setting this year, there are still plenty of ways for you to get involved:
- Encourage your followers to enter this year’s #RememberMeThursday Contest.
- Encourage followers to join the movement and subscribe to our mailing list.
- Plan your own virtual candle lighting event to hold online on either Zoom, Facebook Live or Instagram Live!
- Save the date in your content calendar with our social media graphics!
- Pencil the International Virtual Candle Lighting Ceremony into your calendar, set for September 24 at 9:00 AM PST, details to follow soon!