Happy Feline Friday!
Waiting to go out into my catio. The mug on the nest of tables behind me is mine. It's where I partake of my favourite drink - water 😻
1. My latest obsession is __________________________.
2. I am so over _______________________.
3. I’m skilled at _________.
4. I’m not very good at _________.
1. My latest obsession is Love in Chains on Amazon Prime. It's a Ukrainian/Russian period drama and I'm addicted. It's so good! I'm currently binge-watching it.:)
2. I am so over being tolerant of toxic people in my life. I'd rather cut them out of my life.
3. I’m skilled at being a good judge of character. But there are times when I've been fooled too. Normally when I let love get in the way. Love (or lust) is blind!
4. I’m not very good at mathematics. In fact, I'm terrible. I'm rubbish at sports too.
1. My latest obsession is sleeping. Well, according to my mum I sleep too much.
2. I am so over chasing the red dot. What's the point if there's nothing to catch?
3. I’m skilled at getting what I want from Mum.
4. I’m not very good at typing so Mum has to do it for me. I sit by her side and dictate, or I do it telepathically while I sleep on the bed. Luckily, her desk is in our bedroom so that's extra comfy for me!
Friendly Fill-Ins are sponsored by
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Toxic people have no place in your life and you are right to cut them out of it. We all know people like that who come disguised as a friend, but we are much better off without them.
You look very nice sweet Athena and your own cup is very cool. Good answers today too!
Athena, enjoy your catio time!
We are headed into some very hot weather, so I start worrying about any critter that's outside.
How cool that you have your own mug to drink from, Athena.
Great photo of you Athena. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, I always enjoy your answers. I am rubbish at sports too. And I agree that it is better to cut toxic people out of your life. Have a nice weekend. XO
Mom got to laughing and so did I because I am always dictating telepathically while I sleep...which is way too much.
TW says I sleep too much too. We don't. Great fill-in answers.
I'm not much of a fan of the red dot either.
Hello, Athena! I love that look on your face. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! This here human actually kind of likes math, but I am absolutely horrible at sports. Athena, it doesn't surprise us one bit that you're skilled at getting what you want from your mom. That's how it's supposed to be! Purrs!
Post a Comment