Happy Feline Friday!
Today we thought we'd have a flashback to 2018 and share this pic of me on my Catit Vesper Cubo Tower. I wrote a review about it here if you remember.
Mum also made it arty today because she felt the need to. I think it looks fab.
Talking of artsy photos, don't forget to join my Caturday Art Blog Hop tomorrow!
Just have fun with your animal photos (not just cats) and make them arty using any app you can find, or create pet art with whatever method you like. Just don't harm any animal in the process, OK?
I told Mum to include a flashback video of me too. This is me as a kitten back in 2011. As you can see I'm having a good clean.
Flashback Kitten Video
1. June is a good month to _____________________.
2. I love to play _____________________.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit _________.
4. I’d rather not _________.
1. June is a good month to do some gardening, as long as it's not too hot, which it isn't right now.
2. I love to play music when I'm angry or stressed. Heavy Metal is great for this. I don't headbang, but I used to a long time ago.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit that I can be really moody at times.
4. I’d rather not go shopping. I prefer to do it online. Since lockdown, I've only been to the supermarket once and it was so stressful that I panicked and said I'd never go again. Now that lockdown is being eased I'm still frightened to go out.
1. June is a good month to watch the birdies through the window.
2. I love to play at night after Mum gets into bed.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit I'm a naughty girl sometimes and like to tease Mum.
4. I’d rather not share my home with other cats or pets.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|