Happy Feline Friday!
Here I am in the living room sitting on the back of the sofa staring at Mum and trying to brainwash her into getting me more food. This could also be a Flashback Friday pic because the photo in the background is of my mum as a baby and her Mum and Dad (Granny and Granddad). The photo was taken a very very long time ago in the last century during the decade they call the Swinging Sixties. Mum looks so cute as a baby, though obviously not as cute as me when I was a kitten.
Friendly Fill-Ins sponsored by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
1. __________________ is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. _______________never _______________________.
3. If I had a dollar for every time _________, I would be rich.
4. I wish _________ grew on trees.
1. Getting up in a good mood for me is like trying to nail jello to a wall. I love my sleep - it's a form of escapism for me.
2. I've never truly fitted in anywhere in this world. Only being around cats and nature I can feel whole and at peace. I don't feel human sometimes. And the way the human race is going I don't really care anymore.
3. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me I'm too quiet I would be rich.
4. I wish love for the planet and animals grew on trees. It does for me, anyway. I feel such peaceful energy around trees. I'm so glad I live near the woods now. Back in North London, before I moved to Essex, it was a nightmare and I felt suffocated for lack of greenery around me.
1. Getting Mum to get up from the sofa and feed me is like trying to nail jello to a wall. She says she's always feeding me and I need to go on a diet!
2. You should never let a human think they are in charge. Cats are not dogs.
3. If I had a dollar for every time Mum took a photo of me I would be rich.
4. I wish common sense grew on trees. Most humans are too stupid.
Please join us in sending healing purrs and vibes to our furriend Harvey.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store