Happy Feline Friday!
This post contains some affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Here I am enjoying my cat PetFusion scratcher and lounger Mum bought it for me back in 2016 and it's one of my fave things. We know it's very popular with lots of kitties!
Mum has it by her bed which is great because I can lounge around on it before jumping up onto the bed when it's time to nap or sleep. I sleep with Mum at night and during afternoon naptime. But if it's hot I prefer resting and lounging on my lounger! I also pose on it a lot!
It would look great for tomorrow's Caturday Art but Mum has another masterpiece planned for that,
Don't forget to get your art ready!
We are joining Feline Friday, which is hosted by Comedy Plus.
We are joining the Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I would like to improve my ______________________________ skills.
2. My _____________ is _______________.
3. My current to-do list includes _________.
4. I finally _________.
1. I would like to improve my singing, photography & video-making skills.
2. My anxiety is really bad lately.
3. My current to-do list includes quite a lot which overwhelms me.
4. I finally deleted my TikTok account. I don't like it and I just don't get it. It's clearly for the youngsters - not for a middle-aged woman like me! Also, how much more social media do I need?
1. I would like to improve my hunting skills.
2. My Mum is the best.
3. My current to-do list includes going out into the catio for some fresh air and sunshine, eating, getting a groom and some Reiki from Mum and then naptime (hopefully with Mum).
4. I finally got Mum to delete TikTok. All this social media crap is making her ill. Real life overwhelms her so why should she let the online world do that too? She is OK with blogging, Instagram, and Twitter, but the rest she can't be bothered with and shouldn't need to even bother! The world has too much Noise!
Pet Photo FailsMum was just too embarrassed to show this but it's a great one for the Pet Photo Fails which is hosted by Melissa and Mudpie.
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|