Here's a fun flashback for you. It's from last summer,
Here is also a flashback video of me as a kitten. It was filmed on Mum's old Blackberry phone so it's terrible quality (this was in 2011).
This was filmed on the very first day I came to my forever home. Look how comfortable and settled I already am!
Friendly Fill-Ins1. Lately, I have done a lot of _________________________.
2. My ______________are__________________.
3. I can’t help but _________.
4. When I meet a stranger, I _________
1. Lately, I have done a lot of panicking. I panic all the time as an anxiety sufferer, but this is something else. I can't believe what is happening in the world right now. It feels like we're in a sci-fi horror movie.
2. My eyebrows are going grey. My hair is already grey but now I've noticed my eyebrows going the same way. My dad went grey at a very young age so it's hereditary, though I'm not that young!
3. I can’t help but worry.
4. When I meet a stranger, I get nervous and never know what to say.
1. Lately, I have done a lot of eating (according to Mum). But she does it too!
2. My purrs are helping Mum keep calm right now.
3. I can’t help but wonder why Mum likes to stare at the TV most of the time.
4. When I meet a stranger, I normally hide.
We are joining Comedy Plus for
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.