My eyes look dreamy in this photo because I had just woken up from my afternoon nap. Mum sat on the bed next to me and was stroking me and kissing me on the forehead, saying how much she loved me while I purred my magic back. Then I turned and gazed up adoringly at her. I knew that she would not be able to resist picking up her iPhone for a snap after that! We are joining The Cat on my Head for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop and also Friendly Fill-Ins, which is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing.
1. I look forward to seeing ____________________ at the holidays.
2. I can see _______outside my ___________ window.
3. _________ always puts me in a festive mood.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is _________.
1. I look forward to seeing snow at the holidays. But we never get any in England anymore (well not where we live, and never on Christmas day) 🌨❄⛄😢
2. I can see the edge of the woods outside my bedroom window. They are just a couple of minutes walk away. It's not a large woodland but it is lovely and I love to gaze at the beautiful trees while I work at my desk. At my old house in London, all I could see from my window was the school that backed onto our back garden and it was horrible with all the screaming kids! There were hundreds of them :( 3.The song Last Christmas by Wham! always puts me in a festive mood (but tinged with sadness for many reasons).
4. My favorite holiday tradition is eating chocolate and watching the Christmas episodes of the soaps - Here in England, we get one hour episodes of EastEnders,Coronation Street, and Emmerdale nearly always back-to-back on Christmas Day. I watch Hollyoaks too but the Christmas episode is often not shown on Christmas Day. Drinking is a holiday tradition I am hoping to give a miss this year. I have been sober most of this year. 324 Drink Free Days so far...
1. I look forward to seeing my mum give me extra treats and cuddles during the holidays.
2. I can see birdies outside my bedroom window.
3. The song Last Christmas by Wham! always puts me in a festive mood. Well, it has to be that one because Mum plays it a lot and I do like George Michael's voice. It's so warm and comforting.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is eating and napping. What I do every day, really. Click HERE to take you to the linky for this hop!
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and