1. Whenever I _________________, I ____________________.
2. ________________ is not _____________.
3. Good things come to those who _________.
4. _________ makes me grumpy.
1. Whenever I go out in crowds I become overwhelmed. I get a sensory overload. I think this is one of the reasons I can relate to cats so well.
2. Life is not good for a lot of souls (animals and humans). I refuse to turn away from any animal in need of help and will always fight for them. Most people don't really give a damn about animal rights and that makes me angry!
3. Good things come to those who try to change their lives and make the most of the opportunities that come their way.
4. Getting up in the morning makes me grumpy.
1. Whenever Mum is busy I try to distract her. She has to pay attention to me always!
2. When Mum ignores me it is not a wise thing to do.
3. Good things come to those who communicate telepathically (it's what we cats do). I can manipulate and hypnotize Mum with my brilliant enormous green eyes.
4. Not getting what I want when I want it makes me grumpy. I hate it when Mum thinks I need to lose weight and limits my food intake. She never succeeds of course because I always make sure I get what I want (see #3).
Amazon Associates Disclosure Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.