Flashback FridayHere I am as a young kitty being naughty and wild on top of a door.
I don't do that anymore but Mum has a bookshelf by the cat tree where I can still be the proud tree dweller surveying my kingdom whenever the need arises.
|Look at my crazy eyes!|
Friendly Fill-InsWe are joining Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing for the Friendly Fill-Ins.
1. _________ makes me nervous.
2. I should get rid of _________, but I can't because _________.
3. My ideal home would include _________.
4. You would not find _________ in my ideal home.
1. Almost everything makes me nervous. I was born anxious I think.
2. I should get rid of some weight, but I can't because now that I've given up wine I'm addicted to chocolate.
3. My ideal home would include an enclosed garden for Athena and some extra land to build a cat sanctuary. And yes, it would be in the country surrounded by trees and nature.
4. You would not find a swimming pool in my ideal home. I don't do swimming (I can't swim). Plus, it's dangerous for cats.
1. When Mum is out it makes me nervous.
2. I should get rid of nothing really.
3. My ideal home would include a garden to call my own where I can chase birdies and no other cat can enter.
4. You would not find another cat in my ideal home.
Feline FridayWe are joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.