Happy Feline Friday!
|Hosted by Comedy Plus|
|Hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
1. I didn’t _____________until I ________________.
2. I try to ____________________.
3. My fear of _________ keeps me from _________.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt _________.
1. I didn’t get my Degree until I was 40. I left school at 16 with no qualifications because of many problems in my life around that time. In my 30s I decided it was time I did something about it and studied Humanities with Literature with the Open University for 6 years. I graduated with a BA (Hons).
2. I try to not judge others because you never know what people are going through. Plus, I don't like being judged either and I'm empathetic to others' feelings.
3. My fear of many things - including failure - keeps me from achieving my dreams.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt politicians to see what really goes on behind the scenes. I don't trust them at all!
1. I didn’t find my forever human mum until I was 10 and a half weeks old. Maybe that's not so long but it felt like it at the time because I don't remember having a furry mum.
2. I try to be a good kitty.
3. My fear of losing Mum keeps me from feeling calm when she goes out.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt past enemies - like that cat Messi from my old neighbourhood. What a nasty bully he was! I'm glad I've left him behind in that horrible town.
Friday Pet Photo Fails
|Hosted by Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries & Meows|
What the MEOW is this, MUM?
|Major photo fail!|
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.