Today is Read a Book day and so it's the purrfect excuse for us to plug our books. Yes, at least we're honest 😁😸
Here's a flashback of the very first promo graphic for my rescue story A Forever Home For Athena. It's not a great image, but Mum was too busy writing to have enough time to devote to her photography then. She also had a rubbish mobile phone.
Published in 2013, with partial royalties going to 3 of our fave animal charities, A Forever Home for Athena is available on Amazon. In recent years we began to donate 100% of the royalties. Unfortunately, it hasn't sold that many copies as we'd hoped and so has failed to raise much-needed donations for our chosen charities.
Mum's upset about that of course, but then she gets upset over a lot of things. She's been quite down again lately.
|Back in 2013 looking so much younger|
Mum helped me write the book. She has written many other books as well.
Check out her books here. Not all of them are about cats but most do feature cats in them at some point.
Here is a promo for Mum's cat books. This graphic was made for a Caturday Art post back when we were living in London.
If you are looking for cat and pet books by other authors we've provided an affiliated Amazon link at the bottom of this post for you to browse and perhaps buy. No pressure.
|Hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
1. I joined _________ in _________.
2. I wish I'd asked _________ about _________.
3. _________ had the biggest impact on who I am today.
4. _________ is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
1. I joined The Cats Protection in 2010.
2. I wish I'd asked my late dad more about his life in Cyprus. He came to England in the late 1950s and so did my mum later. They met and got married in the 60s in London. I enjoy learning about history and I'd love to find out more about my Greek heritage.
3. My love of cats and animals had the biggest impact on who I am today.
4. Sweden is the most beautiful place I have ever been. I love Scandinavia and would love to visit Finland too. Sweden is my kind of place with amazing scenery, forests and natural landscapes. Essex, where I live now is pretty lovely too. I'm so glad I finally moved out of London.
1. I joined my forever home in July 2011.
2. I wish I'd asked Mum about her younger days. She doesn't tell me much.
3. Wood Green, the Animals Charity, and my mum had the biggest impact on who I am today. If this amazing charity had not rescued me I wouldn't be here today and I certainly would not have met my mum.
4. My home is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
Join the Friendly Fill-Ins hop here
Don't forget the Caturday Art Blog Hop tomorrow!
Pet photo art using filters.
Cat art (not on the actual cat).
Animal art (not on the actual animal).
Your own drawings or paintings of animals.
Just keep it safe, clean and respectable!
Purrs and peace to you all 😻
|Hosted by Comedy Plus|