Here's another flashback to 2013.
1. Never have I ever ____________________.
2. I won’t ________________ again.
3. I believe I have good knowledge of _________.
4. _________ is my worst enemy.
|Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing|
1. Never have I ever learnt to swim.
2. I won’t see certain relatives again because I choose not to have toxic people in my life anymore.
3. I believe I have a good knowledge of cats, and lots of other topics too because I like to always keep learning. I hated school but I love to read and so I teach myself whenever a new interest comes my way.
4. At the moment chocolate is my worst enemy. It used to be alcohol but I've given that up now and I seem to crave chocolate and sugar more.
1. Never have I ever not succeeded in getting Mum to do what I want.
2. I won’t let a certain someone be horrible to my Mum again. Claws out!
3. I believe I have good knowledge of stuff only a cat knows. I am a wise kitty goddess after all.
4. Probably any cat that comes into my territory is my worst enemy.
We are also joining Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
Caturday Art is the chance for you to get creative and share your art or photo/digital art (free photo apps are quick and fun to use).
All animals welcome, not just cats!
Join us every Saturday!
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Toxic people should be avoided. They will only drag you down. I never cared for alcohol, so that never became a problem for me. However, chocolate is a different story but these days I don't have near the chocolate cravings that I once had. When I do have a craving, it's for chocolate peanut butter ice cream. That's such a weakness for me!
Thanks for sharing your fill-ins, dearie! Have a furtastic weekend! ;)
Good looking kitty. Of course you're royalty.
Loved both your answers and I see we both don't care for toxic people in our lives. Bravo on that.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
love all the answers! Beautiful photo!
Gawd, I'm on the same boat, trying desperately to eliminate sugar from my life.
Good answers you two and that's an adorable photo sweet Athena!
Very cute flashback photo of Athena. Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I am glad you stay away from toxic people in your family, it seems like we all have some. And Athena, of course being as cute as you are, you can get your mum to grant your every wish. Have a nice weekend! XO
Nice flashback, Athena!
Athena, you sure are a pretty kitty kat. We sure like your fill-in answers. You all have a great day and a good weekend.
That is a sweet photo.
I won't have toxic people in my life either. I think that when we are younger we let them run us down with their comments and actions, but as we get older we realise we don't have to put up with it.
Oh goodness! I feel like sugar is a weakness for many of us (myself included). Scientifically speaking, it can be just as addicting as any other drug really.
Athena, you look so cozy in this flashback! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! We have no doubt that both of you have purrfect knowledge of felines. Kitties are a wonderful thing to fill your life with. Purrs!
Post a Comment