|Catching the early morning whiffs and sniffs...|
What can I smell? It's hard to explain to a human but out in my catio I get a whiff of everything. Mum says she does too because she has a heightened sense of smell for a human but Mum, you will never smell what I smell. Frankly, you wouldn't want to because you're vegan :)
I saw a baby mousie in the garden yesterday. I was indoors looking out of the patio door. I got frustrated because I couldn't catch it. 🐁
Mum came into the room and looked out at it and started saying it's cute. Why? I was thinking it would make a good meal and I wanted to gift it to her.
I know she wouldn't like it. But cute? I'm the only cute one around here!
The mousie ran around the garage wall and probably hid behind the shed next to it.
A few minutes later I saw a ginger cat from our street on our garden wall. I wonder if he'd got a whiff of mousie too. Then he jumped off the wall into the street. Perhaps he caught mousie when I wasn't looking?
I went to Mum and gave her my bestest loving pining gaze and it worked because she gave me some Bozita Chicken and I was satisfied 😻
Here's a sweet Instagram video of Mum and me for Feline Friday.
1. I am a stickler for _________.
2. By the end of August, I plan to _________.
3. _________ is my favorite thing about myself.
4. These days, my biggest priority is _________.
1. I am a stickler for cleanliness. I like things clean and tidy and I'm germ-phobic so I dislike touching people. Cats are a different matter I'd touch them forever.
2. By the end of August, I plan to write more blog posts in advance.
3. Empathy is my favorite thing about myself although sometimes I wish I wasn't so sensitive.
4. These days, my biggest priority is looking after Athena and making sure she has the purrfect life!
1. I am a stickler for cleanliness.
2. By the end of August, I plan to inspire Mum to do more art of me for our Redbubble store.
3. Everything is my favorite thing about myself.
4. These days, my biggest priority is looking after Mum and making sure she smiles more.
Click here to see more Friendlies
Caturday ArtDon't forget Caturday Art tomorrow - my artsy blog hop where all my furry buddies and their artistic humans get together to create art from their photos - or art from anything really, but nothing that involves harming an animal. Animals are sentient and have rights!
We are also joining Comedy Plus for the Feline Friday Blog Hop