Yesterday morning we finally had some sunshine after a week of wind and showers. It was time to step out into the catio.
To breathe in some lovely fresh air...
Mum enjoyed a cup of tea
while I enjoyed some cat grass.
Then the sun was getting warmer so I sunbathed on one of the shelves made just for me
And I surveyed my kingdom
|Hosted by The Cat on My Head
Due to computer problems on Friday we weren't able to post our Friendly Fill-Ins so here they are today.
Friendly Fill-Ins are hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
|Click here to see more fill-ins and to add your link
1. I love it when _________.
2. I know it's time to _________ when _________.
3. Others come to me when they need _________.
4. We should never take _________ for granted.
Marie1. I love it when Athena sleeps leaning against my leg at night.
2. I know it’s time to get up when Athena jumps off the bed and gives me that "gimme breakfast now0" look.
3. Others come to me when they have problems. I'm a good listener and very empathetic.
4. We should never take our loved ones for granted.
Athena1. I love it when I sleep with Mum on the bed. I also love it when she combs my furs and gives me Reiki when I need it. She kisses my forehead too which is just lovely.
2. I know it's time to go to bed when Mum turns off the TV at night and takes my mug of water up to our bedroom.
3. Others come to me when they need comfort and hugs or a smile.
4. We should never take our mums and dads for granted.