This Feline Friday we're joining Pet Photo Fails, hosted by Melissa and Mudpie These two photos below are the worst but we're sharing for a laugh. I told Mum not to be embarrassed by failures :) This was meant to be a Sunday Selfie a few weeks ago. Awful isn't it? The lighting is all wrong and Mum hates the way she looks.
Mum trying to make it look as if I took my own selfie here. I moved in way too close.
1. If I had ________________, I would _________________________.
2. ___________________sparks my creativity.
3. _________ keeps me up at night.
4. I only just recently learned _________.
1. If I had millions, I would open a cat sanctuary in the countryside.
2. Cats, music and nature spark my creativity.
3. This insane heatwave keeps me up at night.
4. I only just recently learned how to do some gardening.
1. If I had other cats or pets living with us I would hate it. I like being an only cat because I want all the attention and don't wish to share my mum with anyone.
2. Mum sparks my creativity.
3. This stupid heatwave keeps me up at night. It's Climate Change and it's real and who's to blame but selfish humans?
4. I only just recently learned nothing. I'm a cat, I don't need to learn anything. We are born wise and all-knowing.
Don't forget to join us for the Caturday Art Blog Hop tomorrow. Mum hasn't written up our post yet. She's been too hot and bothered, sweltering in this terrible heat (or in her own words - burning in Hades). We've both been trying to sleep through it and Mum is a sweaty mess. It's a bit cooler now so she will get to work on it right now! Meanwhile, I'll continue to nap next to the fan...