It's Feline Friday and we're joining the Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop hosted by our furriends at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
And also Comedy Plus for Feline Friday.
Today's photo also means it's Fang Friday 😻
2. When I was _______________, I had to have ___________________.
3. I spend the most time thinking about _________.
4. _________ is a risk worth taking.
1. I like my coffee black with no sugar.
2. When I was a child I had to have my mum make me smart fashionable clothes. She used to buy those patterns in the 1960s and 70s like these and I liked to look stylish. She's a seamstress and was great at it.
3. I spend the most time thinking about the future. I know I shouldn't because it's stressful but I can't help it.
4. Love is a risk worth taking because in all honesty where would we be without it? I've been unlucky in romantic love but what I have with cats and my love for other animals is the greatest love ever.
1. I like my Mum at home with me always. I hate it when she leaves me to go out. Glad it isn't often.
2. When I was little, I had to have everything like I liked it. And I still do. Isn't that what being a cat is all about?
3. I spend the most time thinking about food.
4. Annoying Mum is a risk worth taking. She knows I love her really.