Look at my dreamy eyes on this lap selfie. I just love snuggling up for an early morning nap on Mum's lap. Do you like her snowflake pyjama bottoms? They are so cosy and warm, just purrfect for frosty morns. And it's still chilly here in the mornings, even though it's springtime now.
We are joining our lovely furriends over at
The Cat on my Head for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop.
We are also joining our other furriends over at Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing for the Friendly Fill-Ins Hop
|Check out this LINK for more Friendly Fill-Ins|
1. I admire _________.
2. I can't wait for _________ to bloom.
3. I'm proud to say _________.
4. _________ make(s) me nervous.
Marie1. I admire animal rescuers and advocates, especially those who risk their lives and going to prison for rescuing animals. Also those brave enough to see the true horrors up close. I wouldn't be able to stomach it.
2. I can't wait for my lavender to bloom.
3. I'm proud to say that I'm a great cat mum and so proud of my fur daughter!
4. Going out makes me nervous. The world just seems so cruel and terrifying.
Athena1. I admire myself and Mum
2. I can't wait for my new kitty grass to bloom.
3. I'm proud to say that I am a wise old kitty soul
4. Going out makes me nervous. The world just seems so cruel and terrifying (yes, I've picked this up from Mum but I had an awful start to life as an abandoned, orphaned kitten).