Here is my Sunday Selfie for today. I've also included one of my faves from my Instagram account.
And here's a favourite photo from my Instagram
with The Cat on My Head
with Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing
|To add your link to the Friendly Fill-Ins click HERE!|
1. I am always ____________________.
2. I brake for ______________________
3. I’d be lying if I said _________.
4. _________ wins the race.
1. I am always worried about something. I'm a born worrier.
2. I brake for all living things, but having said that I don't own a car so don't drive anywhere at the moment.
3. I’d be lying if I said I'm happy with ageing. Don't like getting old at all.
4. Patience wins the race. Don't know if I believe that actually. I'm old and I've waited too long...
1. I am always watching Mum...
2. I brake for (can't answer, I'm a cat and I don't drive).
3. I’d be lying if I said I don't crave attention.
4. Patience wins the race (and I'm teaching Mum how to be more patient).
Now that is a very special eye shot!
Have a lovely week.
Awesome selfie, Athena. And we LOVE the close up of your beautiful eye! We hope you and Mum are doing well. Hugs to you both! XO
That is a great Selfie and wonderfur close up Athena. Keep us thrilled dear Goddess
Timmy and Family
I especially love that eye photo, Athena!
Sometimes, I think about giving up driving. Guess it will have to wait until I'm retired...
Meow meow Athena yore Selfies iss so lovelee an yore eye Selfie iss speck-tackualr! Yore LadyMew Miss Marie captures yore beeutee so well!!!
You take the most lovely pictures. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
Happy Sunday Selfie,
Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew
Great photos. I need to get on Instagram more often. Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I am not thrilled about getting older either. Athena, you are lucky you have your mum all to yourself to get lots of attention. Have a nice week! XO
Love the eye shot! TW hates aging too and the older she gets, the more she hates it.
Both photos are fabulous. Please tell your mum that aging isn't the worst thing. After turning 70 last week, our mom is trying to embrace who she is and how old she is. Patience is also something very hard to learn, but that too comes with age. And worry is pointless, especially if whatever is being worried about is not something your mum can control. Life is a work in progress. Thanks so much for being a hopper, XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Stunning eyes! I love green eyes - and I'm pretty sure the future was determined the second I saw Bear's eyes.
Oh, how stunning your eyes are, Athena! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I used to be terrified of the thought of aging. I'll be entering a new decade on my birthday next month, and I've come to the realization that a number can't dictate how young or old I feel. I guess I'm a firm believer that age really is just a number. You're still perfectly young, Marie! Athena, it's good that you watch your mum. The kitties here constantly watch this mom of theirs, too. Us humans need as much snoopervision and help from you kitties as possible. Purrs!
Post a Comment