Before you can read our Friendly Fill-Ins today here are a couple of photos for my Sunday Selfies participation this week.
Mum took these photos of me the other night while she was trying to watch TV and I was misbehaving. I hate it when she sits there staring at that box with moving pictures in the corner of the room. Do you detest it too when your human does that?
I don't think I was misbehaving - I only wanted some attention!
But it looks like I finally got some when she picked up her iPhone and took these pics. She said the lighting looked good - quite arty and mystical. What she doesn't know is that I picked this spot because I knew it would make a great photo 😸
Honestly, Mum, don't you realise yet that it's from me you get all those great ideas from? 😻
|Standing behind this switched-on IKEA table lamp makes for a stunning photo
|Close up of me with the magical lighting
|Sponsored by The Cat on my Head
Now it's time for the Friendly Fill-Ins, sponsored by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I believe ____________.
2. I need to go Marie Kondo on my _________________________.
3. It does no good to _________.
4. I find _________ to be a walk in the park.
Marie's answers:1. I believe I was here before. I think I'm an old soul.
2. I need to go Marie Kondo on my desk. It's a mess.
3. It does no good to use alcohol as escapism and to try to forget your worries. You still have to face your problems the next day, and you will have bigger ones if you get ill.
4. I find writing to be a walk in the park. Talking, on the other hand, can be torture for me. I am such an introvert! I think that's one of the reasons I get on so well with cats. I'm good at telepathy :)
Athena's answers:1. I believe cats were put here to be admired and worshipped and I love it that Mum does that with me. I can see that she finds me extremely beautiful as she always stares at me and gives me blink eye and makes kissing noises with her lips. And of course, she worships me. There is nothing I cannot make her do for me :)
2. I need to go Marie Kondo on my (I don't understand this question. The only Marie I know is my mum).
3. It does no good to fret. Just take a nap!
4. I find getting my mum to see to my needs to be a walk in the park.
Have you seen some of the purrmazing stuff for cat lovers chosen by us at our Amazon Influencer Storefront? Read more about it here.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.