Today we're starting off with Friendly Fill-Ins, the blog hop hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
|CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE|
2. _________________ is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is _________.
4. One bad habit I want to stop is _________.
1. Looking back is too depressing these days. I don't want to remember my young self and the dreams that never came true for me.
2. A relaxing hot bath is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is gardening. Yes, I want to learn more about plants to make my new home look pretty. The front garden is a bit bare. It definitely needs some kerb appeal.
4. One bad habit I want to stop is alcohol. I'm doing Dry January again this year. Also want to give up chocolate and crisps (potato chips).
1. Looking back, I'm so glad I found my forever home. Some cats aren't so lucky.
2. A playful bite of Mum's calf or hand is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is opening the blinds so I can look out.
4. One bad habit I want to stop is_ No bad habits here, I'm a cat.
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
And now for today's selfie. Mum hasn't taken any new photos of me with her camera so here are a couple of selfies from my Instagram account taken on her iPhone.
Cute and Adorable