We are taking a few days off from blogging over the Christmas Holidays so we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for being our furiends and for reading and commenting on our blog.
Peace on Earth and Many Blessings, Everyone 🎄🎅🤶
Athena and Marie xx
Friendly Fill-Ins (hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing)1. Every Christmas, I ________________.
2. The day after Christmas, I ______________________.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and _________.
4. All I want for Christmas is _________.
1. Every Christmas, I watch all the soaps EastEnders, Emmerdale, Coronation Street, and Hollyoaks (if it's on as sometimes it isn't and is shown on different days during the festive season). As most of you are American, you probably haven't heard of those.
2. The day after Christmas, I usually stay in and sleep late.
3.“Twas the night before Christmas, and I'm probably doing what I always do.
4. All I want for Christmas is Peace, Love, Health and Happiness not just for me and my loved ones but for all those who deserve it. And for all cruelty to animals to stop! All animals are sentient beings so please stop and think about it.
1. Every Christmas, I sleep as always and don't notice anything different. Mum might sing Wham's Last Christmas and the Nightwish version of Walking in the Air to me.
2. The day after Christmas, I chill out or play with as many boxes I can find because it's Boxing Day.
3.“Twas the night before Christmas, and Mum's probably drinking and looking sad while catching up with some TV.
4. All I want for Christmas is all rescue animals to find their forever homes and families.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THIS HOP