Happy Sunday!Today we're starting with the Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop, hosted by our friends 15andmeowing and Four-LeggedFurballs
1. I refuse to shop in ____________________.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is _________________________.
3. I’m dreaming of _________.
4. I wouldn’t touch _________ with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
1. I refuse to shop almost anywhere. I hate shopping. The crowds, the noise, the smells, the harsh lighting. Shopping makes me anxious and I do most of it online.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bookstore.
3. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch a spider with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. I am terrified of them.
1. I refuse to shop in almost anywhere. I'm a cat. I don't do shopping.
2. A store I wouldn't mind being trapped in overnight is a bookstore with Mum. I can sleep by her side while she reads all the books she can!
3. I'm dreaming of my next treat.
4. I wouldn't touch a banana with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. They are stinkily revolting. Funny thing is, Mum feels the same.
|Check out this link for more|
It's been a busy and stressful day. First, we had visitors and after they left Mum and I had a nap and when we awoke we found the downstairs toilet flooded. Mum panicked, called a plumber, who charged a hell of a lot of money for an emergency call out who then said the problem was with a mains drain and so now we have to wait until tomorrow for someone to come and sort it out.
We're not blaming our visitors by the way as Mum had noticed that something wasn't quite right with the drains for a while now.
Mum can't have her relaxing bath because of the blocked drain and she's grumpy. I could offer to wash her, but she's having none of it.
Really, humans, it's so simple! Just follow your cat... Mum just told me that cats don't smell like humans do when they don't wash. Oh, well, I shall have to take care of Mum tonight as she's panicky and anxious. She says she will try and relax by watching The X Factor Final and as she won't be able to sleep she'll wait until after midnight when the new episode of Outlander starts streaming on Amazon Prime UK.
The Sunday Selfies blog hop is sponsored by The Cat on my Head
Mewo meow Miss Marie yore hair due iss furabuluss!! If LadyMew tried to cut her hair shee wuud mess herself upss!!! Shee can barelee trim her bangss without makin them crooked!
Athena you are lookin purrtickularlee beeuteefull today! Maybee iss beein close to yore Miss Marie??? Grate answerss on THE Furiday Fill-innss.
Meewill answer THE questshunss now:
1) Mee not go shoppin; LadyMew iss trained to do it!
2)Mee wuud like to bee inn a Pet supply store overnite….. Mee wuud like LadyMew to bee there so wee cudd play ALL THE toyss!
4) Mee iss dreemin of beein here fore rest of mee life.
5) Mee wuud not touch a centipede with a 29 an 1/2 pawed pole...they are so creeeeeeeepy!
Beautiful selfies. I am sorry about the toilet trouble, that is awful.
Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, I always enjoy your answers. A bookstore would be a nice place to be trapped in. Only one cat I have had, KaChoo, loved bananas. Everyone else sqints like it is a lemon. I hope your week improves. XO
Mum Marie, your haircut looks really great. That's awesome that you cut it yourself! Wow!
Sorry to hear about your plumbing issues. We hope that gets squared away quickly this week.
Sorry fur deleting but we misspelled sumthings furry impawtant likes names and stuffs!
so have am what we said with them corrections: Athena, Me thinks a selfie with your Mom Marie am a furry good idea! Our Mom cuts her hair sumtimes ... Mom Marie your haircut looks really good!
we hope da plumbing gets sorted out furry soon. a nice bath am always good fur de-stressing and stuff...
Purrz and Hugs fur a better week.
-Miss Chiquita and Katie the Mom
Oh no, that is not good news. When we have had issues with the palace plumbing, and when we had that drought, Mrs H had a flannel bath, as she calls it, which is almost like a cat bath. Just a shame there aren't any sun puddles to help either... though Mrs H says sun puddles don't actually clean, but are great to dry in, MOL
Toodle pips and purrs
I love your selfies... but what a bummer about the plumbing issue.
Thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins, Athena and Marie! Marie, I think we have a lot in common, because I relate 100% to all of your answers. And, Athena, the kitties here agree with all of your fill-ins. Toby especially agrees about those bananas, because he thinks they're yuck! Purrs!
Plumbing problems are the worst! I happen to love bananas, and a real treat for me is a banana and peanut-butter sandwich! But every cat I know HATES bananas.
LOVE Mum's new haircut!! She is sooo pretty!! Sorry about the plumbing...ugh, it's always something! Here too, so I get it! I am like you, I hate shopping in the stores and do most of my shopping online too!
Love your mum's hair cut. We all need a boost from time to time to make us feel a bit bettr.
As for the plumber..... * spit spit *
Post a Comment