Each Sunday we also like to take the time to participate in the Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by our furiends 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
1. _______________________ is an awful _______________________.
2. I always read __________________________ sections of the newspaper.
3. Black cats _________.
4. _________ is my favorite treat.
1. Depression and anxiety is an awful illness that still holds a lot of stigma because some people just don't, or care to, understand it, or are lucky enough to have never experienced it. It is an illness, but unlike physical illness, it's not visible and so some people assume you can just "snap out of it". As someone who has lived most of my life with this illness, I can tell you it is not easy to just "snap out of it".
2. I always read whatever interests me sections of the newspaper, but I don't buy any as I read my news online.
3. Black cats are beautiful.
4. Vegan ice cream is my favourite treat.
Athena's Answers1. Fish is an awful food and I don't care for it (must be the only cat in the world that hates it)
2. I don't read newspapers.
3. Black cats are nice cats too.
4. Smilla Toothies Dental Care Snacks is my favourite treat.
Click on this link to see other entries in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop
|Hosted by The Cat on My Head