Sunday, 16 September 2018
Sunday Selfie Friendly Fill-Ins
Friendly Fill-Ins with 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
1. Being creative is both a blessing and a curse. I'm sure many creative souls understand what I mean.
2. If mood swings or rejections were worth money, then I would be rich.
3. I am proud of being a cat mum. Definitely what I'm here for. Cats are my babies and best friends.
4. If I could time travel, I would visit the year 1816 and get to hang around Lake Geneva with Percy and Mary Shelley and Lord Byron. I would love to be present on the night when Byron suggested to the small gathering there that each should write a ghost story. This is the night Mary's novel Frankenstein was born.
1. Being a cat is the most purrfect existence.
2. If purrs were worth money, then I would be rich.
3. I am proud of being there for Mum when she needs me and I'm proud of her!
4. If I could time travel I would go back to the time when felines were worshipped in Egypt. I want to see if I could be any more worshipped than I am right now. I would take Mum with me too as she wouldn't want to be parted from me. Who knows, maybe we might meet our past live selves there?
As always we are joining The Cat on my Head's Sunday Selfies Blog Hop.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You do look quite sweet but serious in your selfie this week! I have to be serious, sometimes, especially as I am in charge of hiring and firing of the various mice we have here at the palace.
Toodle pips and purrs
Your selfie is amazing. You are absolutely gorgeous. You would not be loved in ancient Egypt any more than you are by your very own Mum. Our mom really liked your mum's #4 fill-in. Thanks for hopping with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Beautiful selfie. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I do completely understand #1 and I am not even as creative as you are. I like your answer for #4, I had no idea about the night Frankenstein was born. And Athena, I think you are worshiped even more than back then plus you get all the niceties of the modern age like good vet care.XO
Nice selfie, Athena! My human wants to know if she can accompany your human to see the Shellys and Lord Byron!
You are a serious young lady here! It's always nice to see you in the selfies Athena.
My momma knows what yours means bout rejections - sigh.
Awesome selfie, Athena. And we love you and Mum's answers -- especially her #2 and your #3! :)
Of course. Should be fun!
Story of my life :(
I've been thinking about if I'd want to go anywhere in time, but I don't think so, 'cause I'm having a good time right now! Although, going back to 2004 to be able to prevent my father from getting the infection that killed him would be pretty cool. I miss him!
Such a beautiful selfie Athena! The green coloring of your eyes is striking! Looks like you found the right lighting! Thanks for the share, have a fantastic rest of your day. Keep up the posts
World of Animals
Athena, you make beauty appear effortless. I know that like Bear, you fix most everything for your Mum just by being there.
Such a wonderful selfie! And enjoyed your fill-ins!
Have a great Wednesday...
Noodle and crew
Post a Comment