Sunday, 16 September 2018
Sunday Selfie Friendly Fill-Ins
Friendly Fill-Ins with 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
1. Being creative is both a blessing and a curse. I'm sure many creative souls understand what I mean.
2. If mood swings or rejections were worth money, then I would be rich.
3. I am proud of being a cat mum. Definitely what I'm here for. Cats are my babies and best friends.
4. If I could time travel, I would visit the year 1816 and get to hang around Lake Geneva with Percy and Mary Shelley and Lord Byron. I would love to be present on the night when Byron suggested to the small gathering there that each should write a ghost story. This is the night Mary's novel Frankenstein was born.
1. Being a cat is the most purrfect existence.
2. If purrs were worth money, then I would be rich.
3. I am proud of being there for Mum when she needs me and I'm proud of her!
4. If I could time travel I would go back to the time when felines were worshipped in Egypt. I want to see if I could be any more worshipped than I am right now. I would take Mum with me too as she wouldn't want to be parted from me. Who knows, maybe we might meet our past live selves there?
As always we are joining The Cat on my Head's Sunday Selfies Blog Hop.