1. September is the perfect month for gardening. The weather is cooler and it's the best season to be out sorting out your garden before winter.I'm not saying I am good at it because I'm very new to it, but I have to start somewhere.
2. This month, I am looking forward to the weather getting colder and the nights drawing in.
3. My morning routine always includes coffee and cuddles and kisses with Athena.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with writing. Yes, I love it when I'm feeling inspired and the words are flowing but it happens so rarely these days. It's very tiring and you need a thick skin to keep writing and creating when you're not seeing any signs of success. I've been writing for many years so it's no wonder I question why I bother sometimes.
1. September is the perfect month for cosying up with Mum at night.
2. This month, I am looking forward to watching Mum fix up our garden. It's looking a bit bare though we do have lovely shrubs and flowers at the side and front of the house.
3. My morning routine always includes washing.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with I don't know - You either love something or you don't? I love my mum but I hate intruder cats.
Hosted by our great furriends at The Cat on My Head