Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by our furriends Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing
1. September is the perfect month for gardening. The weather is cooler and it's the best season to be out sorting out your garden before winter.I'm not saying I am good at it because I'm very new to it, but I have to start somewhere.
2. This month, I am looking forward to the weather getting colder and the nights drawing in.
3. My morning routine always includes coffee and cuddles and kisses with Athena.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with writing. Yes, I love it when I'm feeling inspired and the words are flowing but it happens so rarely these days. It's very tiring and you need a thick skin to keep writing and creating when you're not seeing any signs of success. I've been writing for many years so it's no wonder I question why I bother sometimes.
1. September is the perfect month for cosying up with Mum at night.
2. This month, I am looking forward to watching Mum fix up our garden. It's looking a bit bare though we do have lovely shrubs and flowers at the side and front of the house.
3. My morning routine always includes washing.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with I don't know - You either love something or you don't? I love my mum but I hate intruder cats.
Hosted by our great furriends at The Cat on My Head
Athena, you have a delightful contemplative cum questioning look to your selfie today. Truly a cat of many thoughts.
Great answers, and fabulous selfie ! Purrs
You are so stunning Athena! Whether in color or black/white.
Much love, Sherri-Ellen <3
That is a nice selfie, Athena.
I agree with you about writing. When it is good, when you're in the zone, writing is a breeze. But, when the words won't come or it seems like no one even cares, it is a real chore to do it. Best wishes to you in your writing pursuits.
Have a blessed week. :)
Beautiful selfie Athena. And thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers.
Your Mum and I are so similar, we had the same answers for 2 and 3 :) I hope your Mum keeps writing. And Athena, make sure your Mum plants you some catnip. XO
What a beautiful Athena! Love that wise tabby face.
What a beautiful selfie, Athena! We loved all of your answers, especially Mum Marie's #3 and Athena's #1! :) Hugs and love!
Nice selfie, Athena! And I loved reading your answers!
Goodness, Athena! How much you and Our Caspurr look alike!
But you look a little wistful too. We hope the approaching autumn isn't making you sad. If it does, you can come and visit Us, if you like. The weather here is likely to remain quite summery at least till the end of the month.
Trixie, Caspurr and Shimshi.
PeeEss: Mummy totally identifies with your Mum's number 3 (mol).
I'm not crazy about catnip but I just love kitty grass!
Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins, Athena and Mom Marie! I wish I had gardening skills. My dad is a master gardener, but he didn't pass that on to me. Athena, your answer to #1 is purrfect. We love cool weather cuddles!
You are the portrait of sweetness, Athena!
ps - we don't like intruder cats either.
Don't know how I missed this post, but that selfie of yours, Athena, is spectacular!
Lovely Selfie, Athena, you're very cute❤Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😚😻
What a beautiful selfie, Athena! I'm looking forward to cooler weather, too.
I have no gardening skills at all. Just hoping to learn now that I have a new home surrounded by lovely nature :)
Thanks for sharing your wonderful fill-in answers. We are getting our gardening done now before the colder weather comes. We can't wait until this humid weather is gone with. We love your beautiful selfie. Enjoy the rest of your day.
World of Animals
Post a Comment