|Check out The Cat on my Head for more Sunday Selfies!|
|To see all the links in the Friendly Fill-Ins hop or to add your own click HERE|
1. Animals, especially cats, bring out the best in me. Being around cats just makes me feel so happy and loved.
2. Many things make me grumpier than Grumpy Cat. My own problems, hot weather, the state of the world, evil humans' cruelty to animals and each other, stupid selfish ignorant politicians, the rich getting richer/poor getting poorer, England - my beautiful country - turning to shit. Just so angry with it all and this affects me day to day. Besides, I think I was born grumpy.
3. If money grew on trees, I would help those that need and deserve it, especially animals and I would open my own cat sanctuary/rescue centre.
4. I have a fear of almost everything. That's why I'm always anxious.
1. Mum brings out the best in me.
2. Not getting my food when I want it and Mum ignoring me makes grumpier than that Grumpy Cat. And Grumpy being more famous than me makes me grumpy too. I mean, what's she got to be grumpy about?
3. If money grows on trees I've certainly never seen it. I would take it all and give to Mum to do what she wants with it because she needs it right now.
4. I have a fear of feet. I jump if someone makes a sudden movement with their feet.