Marie 1. I am going to focus on my writing again even if no one really wants to read it. I am grateful for the support I've had from most of my blogger friends but in the real world, no one cares. Even my own family and closest relatives.
2. I want to be more financially secure.
3. Once in a blue moon, I feel hopeful and happy.
4. I have a large collection of books and CDs. It was even larger before I moved house and so I gave a lot away to charity.
1. I am going to make Mum get off the computer and take an afternoon nap with me right now.
2. I want to be more famous. Some famous cats out there shouldn't really be famous in my opinion. They just got lucky!
3. Once in a blue moon, I jump on Mum's back. Haven't done it for a while actually. It was easier when I was a kitten.
4. I have a large selection of toys which I easily get bored with. Mum keeps buying more, but I am happy with a clothes peg or paper bag.