Even though the above photo is overexposed we love my pose and so had to share it. Mum edited it a bit and decided it looks better in black and white.
|Sponsored by The Cat on my Head|
1. My neighbors_____________________.
2. The last thing I purchased online was __________________.
3. I have never _________.
4. Anything is possible if _________.
1. My neighbours I have yet to meet as we've only just moved in and it's such a quiet road and I think people like to keep to themselves. Met a couple in passing and only said hello. Met a couple of cats though who were far more friendlier, but that's just me. I get on better with cats!
2. The last thing I purchased online was a corner desk for my bedroom which I haven't had time to assemble yet.
3. I have never done anything too risky (apart from drinking large amounts of alcohol every day for several years in the past).
4. Anything is possible if you keep trying and never give up. I almost gave up moving because the process was taking far too long and it became unbearable with all the hurdles being put in our way. It really looked like it was never going to happen and I came close to pulling the old house off the market. I'm glad I listened to my Estate Agent who encouraged me not to give up and to keep positive and it was going to happen. If you see this Joe, thank you!
1. My neighbours are very quiet which is a good thing because my mum's nerves are better now. I saw a neighbour cat the other day, though. That doesn't look too good to me.
2. The last thing I purchased online was nothing. Mum does that for me and it's usually my food and litter.
3 I have never had kittens but that's fine with me (I'm neutered).
4. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.