Thank you, Lone Star Cats for nominating me for the Shine On award.
Here are 7 Random Facts about myself.
- I don't like wet food and will eat only dry. Mum worries about me and has tried everything to get me to eat wet. I don't like it because I don't like to get my whiskers dirty.
- Because I don't eat normal wet cat food (though I used to eat the kitten variety when I was little because I was so starving when I got here), Mum calls me a vegetarian cat. Of course she knows that cats can't be veggie because it is harmful to our health, but she calls me that anyway. She would never feed me a vegetarian diet. She wants me to eat meat, even though she doesn't any more.
- I love cat grass (again, why my mum calls me veggie). It makes me feel so good! I don't care for catnip, though.
- I don't like to be away from my mum for long and hate being left alone in the house. This happens very rarely though.
- I don't want another cat living with us and hope Mum doesn't ever adopt another one. I want her all to myself. I'm sorry for the other kitties, but my mum is my mum and no one else's. I do try to help other kitties though by helping them find forever homes through my twitter and facebook, and this blog of course.
- I gave my mum the idea of writing my story in A Forever Home For Athena so we can help raise awareness and funds for animal rescue.
- I like nothing better than to nap with my mum in the afternoons and sleep on her bed all night. It's my most favourite thing of all!