1. __________________ is always ________________.
2. Did you ____________?
3. I know _________ all too well.
4. I can’t explain _________.
1. Music is always one thing that helps me cope the most with life's troubles. The other is cats of course. “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer.
|Music and Cats Quote art at Redbubble|
2. Did you know that I was born in London, England and I am of Greek Cypriot descent? My parents are from Cyprus and moved to England in the 50s as teenagers. They met and married later and I came along in 1966.
3. I know depression and anxiety all too well.
4. I can’t explain why I always feel different to others. I have always felt like an alien on this planet. I feel closest to cats. Can't explain why I am so highly sensitive either. I was born that way. I'm an Empath.
1. I like it when Mum is always in my view. I hate being left alone.
2. Did you know that I am a very pretty and wise kitty? Of course you do.
3. I know the feeling of abandonment all too well. I had a tough early kittenhood. Orphaned and left to fend for myself. Luckily Woodgreen Pets Charity rescued me and along came Mum to adopt me when I was 10 weeks old!
4. I can’t explain why I love to eat boiled chicken. It's just great and I'm grateful to Granny for cooking it for me. We are the only ones who eat chicken. Mum is vegan.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure