1. __________________ is always ________________.
2. Did you ____________?
3. I know _________ all too well.
4. I can’t explain _________.
1. Music is always one thing that helps me cope the most with life's troubles. The other is cats of course. “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer.
|Music and Cats Quote art at Redbubble|
2. Did you know that I was born in London, England and I am of Greek Cypriot descent? My parents are from Cyprus and moved to England in the 50s as teenagers. They met and married later and I came along in 1966.
3. I know depression and anxiety all too well.
4. I can’t explain why I always feel different to others. I have always felt like an alien on this planet. I feel closest to cats. Can't explain why I am so highly sensitive either. I was born that way. I'm an Empath.
1. I like it when Mum is always in my view. I hate being left alone.
2. Did you know that I am a very pretty and wise kitty? Of course you do.
3. I know the feeling of abandonment all too well. I had a tough early kittenhood. Orphaned and left to fend for myself. Luckily Woodgreen Pets Charity rescued me and along came Mum to adopt me when I was 10 weeks old!
4. I can’t explain why I love to eat boiled chicken. It's just great and I'm grateful to Granny for cooking it for me. We are the only ones who eat chicken. Mum is vegan.
|Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing|
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure
Athena, this is such a beautiful photo and artwork of you! Mum Marie, we sometimes feel like fish out of water, too. It's hard being empathic. XO
athena yoo are beautiful!! dee mum agrees about music and cats. and she feels like an alien too and she iz an intuitive! an i need to be able to see my mum as much as possible
Our modern societies marginalize any of us that view the world differently, feel the world differently, and see more than others see.
Despite that, there are groups everywhere of like-minded people, to come together and support each other.
No one has to go it alone, all of the time.
Good to know I found more of my people! I'm not an empath but on the sensitive side and definitely on the spiritual path and think differently than others. Your answers are helping me to think about how to fill in my answers :-). I'm seeing more people pop up recently in my life that do think differently. Makes one feel better to know we are not alone. XO ~Brenda, the Ts Mom
You always look so beautiful, sweet Athena and your fill-ins are always so truthful. Granny also feels like she is an alien, or better said, outsider in this world and it wasn't easy to find a place in this world, knowing that another world is waiting for her when she has learnt all her lessons that she only can learn here on Earth✨Double Pawkisses from us and another empath🐾😽💞
I love your portrait. You look amazing and your eyes are magnificent. Lovely job Marie.
Your portrait is beautiful, Athena.
Gorgeous selfie Athena. Thank you both for participating in the fil-ins, great answers except I am sorry your mum has depression and anxiety. And yes, Athena, we know you are a beautiful girl and blessed to have such a loving mum. XO
Very pretty sweet Athena and those were most interesting answers to those questions.
Athena! You selfie is breathtaking! I Love it! And you and your Mum's fill-in are terrific. We love learning more about our furrends! Keep being awesome! Purrs Marvelous Marv
Post a Comment