My old scratcher/lounger was completely battered and warn out. The other day Mum spotted a deep hole in it. Worried that it might cause me harm - something about my lovely claws getting stuck - she ordered me a new one. About time, I say!
I love it to bits already, and you can see how much from the pics as I've clawed it a bit. That's what it's for isn't it? And it is so curved and comfy to lounge on too. It was cheaper than my old one by Petfusion - which doesn't seem to be available on Amazon anymore so Mum ordered me this one.
As you can see from my selfie below, I look great on it.
|Hosted by The Cat on My Head|
Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing
1. I am going to ____________ on ___________________.
2.The worst _____________ is _____________.
3. From my experience, _________ is worth its weight in gold.
4. _________ does not work for me.
1. I am going to dye my hair again soon. The grey roots are really showing now.
2.The worst experience is grief.
3. From my experience, the love of a pet is worth its weight in gold 💜
4. Positive thinking does not work for me. I've spent all my life trying to be positve but what's the point? Better to be realistic.
1. I am going to bite Mum's leg tonight if she won't play with me at 2am..
2.The worst pain is hunger and fear when you are a tiny kitten being left to fend for yourself. That was my start in life. Luckily, Mum rescued me!💚
3. From my experience, a human you can rule over is worth its weight in gold.
4. Training does not work on me. I'm not a dog. Mum thinks she can't be trained, either. Maybe not by another human but by a cat like me - yes 😸
Beautiful selfies. That is a nice scratcher/lounger. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins. I always enjoy your answers. I just colored my hair this week- what a mess. I decided that my eyebrows looked many shades lighter, so I put color on them too and the color soaked into my skin, so I looked awful until it wore off. I had a similar answer for #3. All cats are worth their weight in gold. XO
Hi Athena! THat is an awesome scratcher. Yay for Mum for getting you a new one! :)
That is a lovely scratcher.
Mee-yow WOW! What a furry kewl an snazzy Longer-Scratcher you have Athena! An yore rite! You look speck-taculur on it!
Happy <3 Valentine'ss Day <3 to you an Miss Marie <3
~~~~head rubss~~~~BellaDharma~~~~ an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum
You look very pretty on your new scratcher sweet Athena! Those were good answers, but bite easy Athena, maybe just a nibble.
What a great scratcher, Athena. I have one just like it. ~Ernie
Enjoy your new scratcher!
That is one cool scratcher! I need to get ours one from the pet shop!
Now that is a wonderful scratcher and lounger combo. I'm quite envious though we dont actually have room for anything else at the moment.
The black and white selfie has a certain air aboutb it which we cannot place, but do like.
Love that scratcher, Athena!
CB likes to nap in an old, beat-up scratcher that sorta looks like a sofa or couch; I need to find him a new one.
Athena! Not only do your selfies show off how exquisite you are, but your new scratcher/lounger is PURRFECT! I wonder if we can talk our Mom into getting us a new one...Keep being awesome! Purrs Marv
That's a lovely scratcher, sweet Athena and that's a fabulous Selfie too😻Double Pawkisses from us especially for you🐾😽💞
LOVE your fill-ins, Athena! All of them are so true.
Post a Comment