1. Did you know _______________?
2. My plans for June include _____________ and __________________.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I _________.
4. I could teach an entire course on _________.
1. Did you know that the natural lifespan of a cow is 15-20 years but most dairy cows only get to live up to about five? This is because they are sent to slaughter soon after their milk production drops. "One of the public’s biggest misconceptions of dairy production is the way in which cows produce milk. Many are still unaware that in order to produce milk, a cow first needs to be pregnant, just like humans, and needs to give birth every year in order to meet the demands of modern, high-yield dairy farming." - Viva! https://viva.org.uk/animals/cows/dairy-cows/
2. My plans for June include stressing and worrying about never-ending problems.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I hug and kiss Athena or listen to emotional music. Music that is cathartic and touches me deeply. Not cheery happy music. That does nothing for me when I'm in a mood and upset.
4. I could teach an entire course on music from the 1950s to the 1990s.
1. Did you know that I like to sleep curled up in the crook of Mum's legs?
2. My plans for June include eating and sleeping.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I race around the room and skid on paper left out for me to play with. This makes my mum happy too.
4. I could teach an entire course on cat washing. That is, a cat giving themselves the perfect bath, not the human giving the cat a bath.