Who's that coming through the door?
It's just Granny.
1. Time flies when _________.
2. _________ takes forever.
3. _________ is my earliest memory.
4. Is it weird that I _________?
1. Time flies after you hit 30. And it goes quicker each year. I'm in my 50s and I can't believe how quick I got here. I still feel like a kid that never grew up but my body says otherwise.
2. Tryng to get through to companies on the phone like British Gas and actually getting to speak to a human takes forever. Annoying when your call is urgent. It's not just them, of course. It's the norm these days but it pisses me off.
3. Listening to Dad's Elvis records is my earliest memory.
4. Is it weird that I prefer to talk to animals than people? No, of course not. I'm sure many of you can relate.
1. Time flies when I am napping.
2. Sometimes Mum takes forever to get the message that I want food now!
3. Being a starving abandoned kitten is my earliest memory.
4. Is it weird that I don't want to have any other cat in my home and garden? I don't want to share my home and Mum with anyone.
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
|Athena Art Board available from WiseKitty|
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
|Only Buy Cruelty-Free|