FRIENDLY FILL-INS1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell _________.
2. Every March I look forward to _________.
3. I knew _________ the moment that _________.
4. _________ is currently my silver lining.
1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell shit, onions, garlic... the list is endless, even though I have no idea what a skunk smells like.
2. Every March I look forward to lighter evenings.3. I knew Athena was my furbaby the moment that I met her.
4. Snuggling with Athena is currently my silver lining. Also listening to music helps me a lot too. I have been extremely depressed for the last couple of years. I can't stop being anxious and I suffer from panic disorder. I have so many problems and worries, all just building up. And now the threat of WW3 terrifies me.
1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell another cat's poo.
2. Every March I look forward to warmer weather. It's still very cold though.
3. I knew Mum was mine the moment that we met at the cat shelter.
4. Mum is currently my silver lining. She is love, food, warmth, comfort, home.
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
|Meow Love Tote Bag available from Redbubble|
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.