1. A week without __________________ would be nice.
2. A week without _________________ would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to _________, but I’m glad I did.
4. I once _________ and lived to regret it.
1. A week without stress would be nice.
2. A week without chocolate would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to go into higher education when I left school as I hated being in that environment so I left at 16, but I’m glad I obtained a Literature and Humanities degree later in life.
4. I once fell for the wrong guy and lived to regret it. Actually, that's the story of my life - bad relationships.
1. A week without noise would be nice. Humans sure make a lot, don't they?
2. A week without chicken to eat would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to stay downstairs to sleep last night, but I’m glad I did. Sometimes I need some alone time, even though I love sleeping in bed with Mum upstairs.
4. I once had to be taken to a cat hotel when Mum had to go abroad and I lived to regret it. I was about two years old and Mum went to Sweden to visit her brother so I had to be boarded here in England. We both missed each other so much (it was about a week but it was torture). I wouldn't eat and I was scared Mum wouldn't come back for me. When she came back I wouldn't leave her side (or lap) for days. Mum regretted it too and never wants to leave me alone again.
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Athena Art Board Print|