Happy Feline Friday!
Mum snapped this photo while I was gazing out of the window pondering whether or not to step out into the chilliness. I wanted to go into the catio but the icy weather wasn't inviting enough!
Meanwhile, Mum is pissed off that there is no snow falling here.
Don't forget tomorrow's Caturday Art. It's a chance for bloggers to get creative with your animal photos - add a filter, or frame, or try out a new photo app and add your link to the linky which will be published in tomorrow's post!
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen from 15andmeowing came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. I hope _________________never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was _______________________.
3. I never thought I would _________, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for _________.
1. I hope the hold I have over my Mum never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was finding Mum and this loving forever home.
3. I never thought I would write and publish 8 books but I did.
4. I’m waiting for when I actually earn a living from those books.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER