Happy Feline Friday 😻
Ellen from 15andmeowing came up with the first two and her co-host Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. My favorite Christmas ______________ is _________________.
2. This holiday season I will miss __________________.
3. I would like Santa to bring _________.
4. You might find _________ under my Christmas tree this year.
1. My favorite Christmas concert is Wham! when I was 18 in 1984. It was on Boxing Day (26th December) and it was at Wembley Arena. I went to many gigs there during the 80s and 90s. Such great memories!
2. This holiday season I will miss nothing. At the risk of sounding like Scrooge, I really don't like Christmas. I don't have fond memories of it as a child.
3. I would like Santa to bring peace on Earth and for all animal torture to end. I want all animals to be recognized as sentient beings - not just dogs and cats. I also want people to wake up and stop being so selfish and greedy and think about the harm they are doing to our beautiful Mother Earth.
4. You might find nothing under my Christmas tree this year. I don't have one because I want Athena to be safe. Actually, we haven't had a tree for years and years, apart from a small one that we placed upon a table. Since I adopted Athena I haven't put that up either. I think I binned it.
1. My favorite Christmas is having lots of treats and warm snuggles and kisses from Mum. You see us cats and other animals don't want much! Let that be a lesson to humans.
3. I would like Santa to bring 100% love and peace to the world and for all animals to be free from torture and suffering.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
We shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMAL LIVES MATTER