Happy Feline Friday!
So today is Lazy Mum Day. Here's my mum taking it easy with me!
We also have our latest YouTube upload here for you.
Just some highlights of my bedtime routine!
Here's an artsy version of the first photo in this post to remind you that tomorrow is Caturday Art. Hope to see you all there with your pet art and photo filter creations😻
1. To _________ or not to _________? is a question I ask myself.
2. I wish _________ would _________.
3. I'm on the fence about _________.
4. If you don't _________, you won't _________.
1. To be or not to be is a question I ask myself a lot of times. Yes, I resonate with that famous line a lot. Depression, anxiety and negative thinking does that, as I'm sure many know.
2. I wish humans would wake up and see that they are destroying the world.
3. I'm on the fence about a lot of stuff.
4. If you don't consume the amount of sugar I do at the moment, you won't be overweight. Yes, this year my sugar addiction has made me realise it's time to cut down as I'm getting big and I've never been big. Also, sugar isn't healthy!
1. To wake up Mum or not to wake up Mum is a question I ask myself.
2. I wish Mum would relax more.
3. I'm on the fence about dogs.
4. If you don't like cats you won't be liked by Mum that's for sure.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
We like your fill-ins, Athena. To be honest, we are on the fence about cats. Mom was a total cat person until she started with dogs and now she is less sure about having cats. Our kitties cause a lot of trouble and extra work around the house. Have a purrfect weekend.
We hope that your mum, Athena, knows that the world is a better place with her in it!
There is no one like her; she is a unique and fascinating individual.
We all are struggling; me too! Always feeling like a fish out of water, or in complete amazement and horror at what other humans are doing around me.
I am NOT an organized religious person, however Mother Nature can soothe the soul.
Trees, babbling brooks, listening to the bees buzz...these things help ground me, and I hope your mum finds many somethings to ground her.
Hugs and purrs.
P.S. Hamlet's soliloquy is the only bit of Shakespeare that I've ever memorized! I was so jazzed to see a play at The Globe when visiting London a couple of years ago.
You sure look happy getting ready for bed sweet Athena and we enjoyed reading your fill-in answers.
Aw, we love that you're taking it easy with your mom and keeping her company, Athena. How sweet! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I'm with you when it comes to sugar. I crave sugary goods quite often. Luckily, I've gotten to where most of my sugar comes from natural sources like maple syrup and fruit, and I also use stevia as a substitute. I still always crave sugary goods, though. Athena, your #4 is purrfect! If a person doesn't like cats, they can't be trusted. Purrs, and happy weekend!
You are most beautiful, Athena. I loved your video. Mom takes such good care of you. As it should be.
Love all your fill-ins and I agree the world is a better place with you in it.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the goddess. ♥
It is nice to have a good lazy day.
What a beautiful, serene video Athena ! Thank you for sharing !
You are a beauty Athena. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Athena, I love your #4, I am the same way. I eat way too much sugar and carbs. Have a nice weekend. XO
That was a very sweet video.
Post a Comment